Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unexpected.

A person goes to sleep at night and expects it to be like any other night. Tonight, our neighbor passed away. He was such a good man. He has a wife and three boys. The whole family is just amazing. People come into your life that leave an impression and he was definetely one of them. While my husband was away for training, our neighbor would see me outside and ask how I was and If I needed help with anything. I was more comfortable compared to previous trainings, because I knew he was keeping an eye on our house for us. I know that if I would have ever needed help he would have done it. As a Military Wife, I think about what would happen if my husband were to die due to a deployment. I fear an unkown knock at the door, like the one you would see in a movie. I don't think about what would happen if my husband were to pass away in his sleep. It is so unexpected. I feel so bad for his family. Dear God, Please put your hands on the Garza family. Help them to get through this difficult time. Give me the right words to help comfort them. Amen.

No comments: